1. Indian Players who participated in Senior National Chess Championship-2022 at Kanpur/National Women Chess Championship-2022 at Bhubaneswar or hold the title of GM/IM/WGM/WIM title are eligible to participate in the respective categories of the event subject to fulfilling the championship regulations.
2. Other than top three finishers of Senior National Chess Championship-2022 at Kanpur/National Women Chess Championship-2022 at Bhubaneswar are required to make a payment of Rs. 24000/- to the following bank account of Delhi Chess Association as entry fee as per regulations.
Bank : CANARA BANK
Bank Account No : 2416101014661
Type of Acct : SB
Bank Address : HSS Kings way camp, Delhi INDIA (DP 2416)
Account NAME : Delhi Chess Association
IFSC Code : CNRB0002416
3. After making the payment, please mail the player details along with passport size photograph and payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com
4. It is not mandatory for Indian players to stay at the official hotel and they can make their own arrangements for the stay. However, if the player require accommodation at official hotel, then amount as per regulations need to be paid which include three meals.
5. For any further help or clarification please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org